Barcelona Here I Come!

I'm going to Barcelona! I was recently accepted into a program through CISabroad to study in Barcelona for the Spring 2018 semester! I am so excited to go and I wanted to share some of the things I am looking forward to most!

Barcelona Beaches
As most of you know I love a good beach! While the beaches in Barcelona can't compete with St. Pete or Siesta Key Beach I'm sure they will still be gorgeous. I am looking forward to many weekends filled with laying out on the sand. 

Go to an FC Barcelona Game
I haven't watched a whole lot of soccer before but this is a pretty big part of the culture so I will have to go watch a game at Camp Nou!

La Boqueria
La Boqueria is a huge market that sells a variety of food. It will be a great place to find some new foods to try and learn about the foods of Barcelona.

Tapas
Speaking of food, I can't wait to eat lots and lots of tapas! A tapa is a Spanish snack or appetizer and they are great because you can order a ton and try a little bit of everything. 

Sagrada Famila
La Sagrada Familia is a beautiful church that was designed by famous architect, Antoni Gaudi. Construction began in 1882 and still isn't finished. La Sagrada Familia is a huge part of the history of Barcelona and I can't wait to see it in person. 

Park Guell
Pictures of Park Guell look like they are out of a story book and I can't wait to see it in person. Gaudi was also the architect behind this masterpiece. 

Museo Picasso
Who wouldn't want to see paintings by one of the most famous artists in history?

Comments

Popular Posts